Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tat placement help pleasssse?

backround info.....



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endless_kno...



the Tibetan symbol has been described as an ancient symbol representing the interweaving of the Spiritual Path, the flowing of Time and Movement within That Which is Eternal.



I would prefer to keep it on the smaller side and have considered a few spots where I would want it but im not positive where it would look best. I KNOW I dont want it on the back of my neck though.



As for meaning my mom named me after a Tibetan Buddhist temple "Sera Monastery". Sera also translates to "wild rose garden" in tibetian, so I would like it to be a natural/dark bark color with some interwining vines and blooms.



Where?

Tat placement help pleasssse?
Take a look at this one.



Got it a little over a year ago.



This photo is from when the ink was only four or five hours old.



Didn't really hurt.
Reply:I personally like the tattoos on the inside of the wrist. it hurts though. Also ankles are nice too. Another place you can get one is a little bit away from your hip like a couple inches down from you belly button and over a few more inches :)


  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment