Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Looking for the diary of a young girl with mental health issues...?

...it is NOT Kaysen's "Girl, Interupted", nor is it, "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden".



I'm looking for this book I read ages ago about a young girl with mental issues in the (i believe) 60's, who ultimately has a relationship with her pyschiatrist and begins abusing her perscriptions. I want to say that it is an older book - possibly released in the 70's. Does this sound familiar at all? I know, I know, the story sounds entirely too cliche - but I myself, may develop issues if I do get the name soon. :o)

Looking for the diary of a young girl with mental health issues...?
If someone knows the name of the book, you can probably find it on one of these sites.

Rare, out of print, and collectable books

http://www.booksandcollectibles.com.au/

http://www.powells.com/

These people have new, used and out of print books.

Hope
Reply:Go Ask Alice? Or was that only about drugs...?

DOG
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment