Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I had sex with my best guy friend and i have a bf???

i love my boyfriend{anthony} hes totally awsome we havnt had sex but i dnt want to either but i have a guy friend{chris} that ive known since kindergarden and ive always had feelings for and the other day i had a fight with my bf and started crying i called my bestguy friend and he came over with chocolate and flowers and he gave me a hug and we just started talking and then he kissed me and i told me that that anthony is an *** hole and that he loves me and dreams of being with me and i took him to my back yard for a swim in the pool and we just started touching eachother and we went to the rose garden had sex but now my boyfriend said sorry for fighting the other day that was 3 months ago know i sneek out almost every night to meet up with my best guy friend and we touch each other and have sex am i cheating shoud i break up with my boyfriend or best friend?? ther both hot and popular but chris treats me better?? oh for the record im 14 chris is 15 and anthony is 15

I had sex with my best guy friend and i have a bf???
Tell your boyfriend anthony, that you had sex with your bestfriend chris. And tell him that you need to break up. Get w/ chris he seems like a sweet guy.

xoxo

good luck
Reply:you should tell your bf what you did and if he really likes you he'll forgive you. if not dump him.chris apparently has strong feelings for you so go with him.he sounds really sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment