Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find a play called Khaki Blue written by actor Ben Piazza in 1969?

I would also be interested in any other plays by the same actor/playwright/author. Ben Piazza stared in The Hanging Tree with Gary Cooper and I Never Promised You a Rose Garden as the father. He sadly died in 1991, but his legacy lives on in his body of work, both on screen and in print.

I tried Dramatists Play Service in NYC, but they do not have the play, and I am not sure where else to look!

Where can I find a play called Khaki Blue written by actor Ben Piazza in 1969?
The website doollee.com does not list his play on their website, and they are about the most complete list of plays you can find on the internet. I'd suggest contacting the theater (Provincetown Playhouse at New York University) to see if they know where you can get a copy or might have them in the archives.
Reply:Here's a webpage that has a lot of links to other places to look for plays:

http://www.benteague.com/productions/scr...


No comments:

Post a Comment