Monday, January 30, 2012

Can i find a rose (preferably a climber) called Joan.?

I need a rose with the name Joan, its for in my garden in memory of my late mother in law. I have searched on the net under rose names, but no joy im affraid.

Can i find a rose (preferably a climber) called Joan.?
There is a site that has a great rose search engine. There are lots of roses on it with the name "Joan" included.



The link is:

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/index.php



If you use the alphabetical search, click "j" and then click "all" you'll see all the varieties with names that begin with J--scroll down to the Joans and you'll be amazed at how many there are.



Planting a rose in your mother in law's memory is a lovely thing to do. I hope you find the perfect rose for your garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment